Since 1908, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated has implemented programs of
service that enhance the social, economic, and educational well-being of the local,
national and international communities.
The program theme for 2018-2022 is Exemplifying Excellence Through Sustainable
Service. The five program targets are designed to advance the mission of Alpha Kappa
Alpha with excellence.
Community Impact Days
Alpha Kappa Alpha members will implement International Community Service Days
annually to highlight the organization's collective impact in program target areas:
- AKA International Day of Prayer Observance - August 26, 2018
- Breast Cancer Awareness Day - October 1, 2018
- AKA Caregivers' Day Observance - November 16, 2018
- AKA Reactivation Day - January 15, 2019
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service - January 21, 2019
- Pink Goes Red for Heart Health Day - February 1, 2019
- AKA Global Impact Day Observance - April 1, 2019
|Disclaimer: Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated is not responsibility for the content and design this site.
Maintenance is under the sole direction of Gamma Sigma Omega Chapter.
The Signature Program is #CAP which is
the abbreviation for College Admissions
Process. It is designed to assist students
in their efforts to enter college .