Since 1908, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated has implemented programs of
service impacting countless lives.
The 2014-2018 International Program will focus on Launching New Dimensions of
Service. Members of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, through its 290,000 members and
1,005 chapters, will have an opportunity to address community needs with programs in
five target areas:
Community Impact Days
Alpha Kappa Alpha members will implement International Community Service Days
annually to highlight the organization's collective impact in program target areas:
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service (January)
- Pink Goes Red for Heart Health Day (February)
- 1908 Playgrounds Mobilization Day (May)
- The Longest Day Alzheimer's Support Activities (June)
- Mental Health Awareness Day (July)
- Childhood Hunger Awareness Day (October)
- United Nations Day (October)
|Disclaimer: Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated is not responsibility for the content and design this site.
Maintenance is under the sole direction of Gamma Sigma Omega Chapter.